Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

2012 reflection

Hooray! School is nearly over and Christmas is on its way. I have had a wonderful year learning about different stuff and playing new sport.

Term 1 has been good for the year 7 technology because first they had did ICT for about 10 weeks and then they had did cooking and then they had move on to wood work. I think that the woodwork was the best for room 12 because they loved it and they were happy about it. Some people did trucks, rockets and many more it was a surprise

  • We did swimming Inter-school
  • Year 7 started tech
  • Tri kids  

This is term 2 was cool because we did orienteering, I did not know how to do orienteering before but I got used to it and got along with it. We had lots of opportunity experience with the orienteering trainers.

  • We had netball try outs and Inter-school
  • Olympics
  • Rugby
  • Orienteering
  • Astronomy

Term 3 was probably the best term because we had a disco. Nearly everybody did the dougie and the gangnam style as well, it was so cool and also incredible. People were just enjoying themselves. We also got our netbooks it was quite a time. We used to go to  the computer room for twice a week but now we get to use our netbook all day, everyday.

  • Disco
  • Netbook
  • Football
  • Cross Country
  • Speeches
  • halloween project


Term 4, we had a lot of sports and activities that we did. It was a lot to go through and I would always persevere, every time I did not give up, I was always keen to do things.

  • Touch
  • Athletics
  • Film festival
  • Concert
  • Prize giving
  • Culture groups  


Last but not least, this year of school has been a challenge to me and to most of us. I also think that this was the best year of school and my memories are full of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment