Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I WAS SHOCKED!!!


Why was I excited? Today was a big day, for Rooms 9,11 and off cause Room 12. Everyone was extremely, overboard, excited. Did you know we had messages from the Royal Queen from London, Richie McCaw and also Daniel Carter. Nearly everybody wanted Richie and Dan’s email.

What did I think about the surprise?
I wasn’t looking forward to the presentation being directed. But really it was awesome and with love. The person that directed it, was Mr Ramkalawan and also Celia my friend was a presenter that was in the movie clip.
I think my memorable thing would be the clip, that one our teachers did  with Celia the  presenter. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sameera, I have to agree with you the video clip was a highlight for me too. I also enjoyed watching everyone open their boxes and take out their netbooks for the first time. Looking forward to reading more about your learning on your blog.

    ReplyDelete