Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

NERVOUS!


We have been learning to write and present our speeches. We had to persuade the audience to think our way. The Olympics was our theme.
The criteria we had to use to write and present our speech included, an introduction, delivery, content.


When I was introducing my speech, I thought that this speech was an astonishing speech but I wasn’t really able to speak calmly or confidently.

My delivery was awesome . I had a perfect volume.
My content was OK, but I could of presented it better.
The conclusion I wrote out was; if you have a passion for it don't turn back just keep going.

After I said my speech, it was time to go to the hall to have the competition.

I was pleasantly shocked to hear that my friend Chloe had won a place in the speech contest, she came 2nd. I was sorry to hear that our teacher wasn't coming, but our class was proud of the people who represented us.

I should have persevered, I know next year I will do better to be in the competition and WIN! 

1 comment:

  1. You sound very confident when you say that your delivery was awesome. I like your confidence in yourself, and I also like your conclusion "if you have a passion for it don't turn back just keep going" that shows persistence and that you won't give up easily.

    ReplyDelete