Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

2014 Reflections

So this year 2014 is coming to the end. This year has been such a blast with my friends and my AWESOME teacher. Having to come back to G.I.S has been a good and crazy journey for me. For me to leave would be so heart breaking to be really honest. Im enjoying G.I.S very very much. If I were to change anything about this school, it would be nothing, everything is pretty much good.  

Having opportunities like sports camp was a fun, interesting, emotional, difficult and funny.
Sport camp was one of this years highlights, the food was on point. The sports were new to me aswell. Meeting other school was also cool. Making our own chants was legit. I am very lucky to be a student here at G.I.S.

SportsCamp.JPG

Also thanks to our Principal Mr Hendricks for making it happen and to us students.

2014


No comments:

Post a Comment