Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Sandwich Making

Wow! Did you know that Glen Innes had a healthy lunch for free, because.....
It was a good idea to have a healthy lunch.  
Today Mr Naidoo had something nice prepared for us. I was stunned when Mr Naidoo told us that Pak'nSave had sponsored us.  It was a delight to hear.

 I could see teacher aids dishing out our food. The ingredients that were set out on each of the tables were bread, cheese, lettuces, carrots, cucumber,  ham,  tuna mixed with apple, lemon juice and if you like you could add a little touch of salt and pepper.  
Our Principal Mr. Hendricks said a prayer to bless our food. 
We all had two pieces of bread. The ingredients I put in my sandwich first were lettuce, cheese, cucumber, and tuna with apple. It was time to eat our sandwich; I took an enjoyable bite.
The people that I was sitting with were Auariki, Longa, Talia, Autymn, Anna Maria, Chloe and Celia. We were discussing what the name of our healthy sandwiches could be. Auariki's sandwich was called Mr. Vegetables, Longa's one was Mr. Funny face and Anna Maria's one was Mr. Bean. Her one was the funniest one.
I thought in my head that everybody had had a great time creating their own sandwiches. 

I can't wait for next week because we are making........  

You will have to read my next BLOG to find out.